Saturday 24 August 2013

Out of sudden

It has been 4 freaking months since my last update, out of sudden, I feel sooo guilty for not updating my blog anymore. It's not that my passion towards blogging is gone, it's just that my life changed a lot in these few months, and I find that keeping myself low profile in social network is not as bad as I thought(not that I very active before also, lol), hahaha. 

and now, I am accompanying my boyfriend watching his favourite football match, Kelantan vs Terengganu :O , which is just not my thing because what I know about football is david beckham, ronaldo...and who else? probably Man U, Liverpool, World Cup and nothing, haha so I am physically sitting besides him and mentally blogging to kill the time. 

That's all for today, probably blog a little bit more about my life in my next post, teehee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted

此部落格全部文字和照片皆来自本小姐(leafyan)手笔,如欲转载,请告知和说明出处。尊重网络著作产权,创造美好未来。