Wednesday 17 August 2011

New Hairstyle

Lack of sleep, sorry if I typed something error. Slept at 2am and woke up at 8am is just not enough for me, I need at least 8 hours or more in a day, what a big sleeper I know=)

Anyway back to topic, as you guys know, I don't cut my hair often but I do perm, rebonding or dye it constantly. It caused serious damages to my hair especially the roots and scalps and make me look sleepy all the time which in fact I am not.

Just for your information, the last time I chopped off my hair was early last year which means almost one and the half year already, and the longest part almost reached my waist, LOL.

Look at the messiness of my hair, I wondered how I able to stand it for so many months. Malay kids beside my house or bangala even called me AUNTIE. you know, being called as an Auntie at the age of 22, I seriously feel sad, ish.

Early this morning, the urge of cutting hair suddenly came. So without second thought, I drove my car to Taipan and searched for a good salon. Went into this random salon named Bezel Saloon besides 7-11 and turned out I quite satisfied with the outcome. At least I look better than before:)

But the price is not cheap tho, requested the boss to cut for me and it costs RM75 including wash+cut+blow.
Not sure whether caused by angle problem or what, but I think my face looks slimmer(sangat perasan I know:D) with the new hairstyle compared to the above messy hair. and also much younger now:D

Some photo taken after chopping off my hair. Was too happy with the new hairstyle, LOL.

Ignore my eye bags, told you I need sleep desperately. I am going to nap after this:)

That's all for now, sorry for the lack of update recently, too busy with my life, hehe:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyrighted

此部落格全部文字和照片皆来自本小姐(leafyan)手笔,如欲转载,请告知和说明出处。尊重网络著作产权,创造美好未来。